Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~Respect~

I would like to dedicate this post to a girl in my class...

Girl,

How could you possibly be expecting people to RESPECT you if you did not know how to RESPECT other people?

How could you possibly be ORDERing people to do something for you while you NEVER ever HELP this person when he/she needs your help?

How could you possibly be expecting people to answer your phones for questions that you have been asking over and over again, while you NEVER REPLY others' message especially they quoted the message with "urgent" or "please reply me ASAP"?

How could you possibly think that other people did not deserve a dean list while you deserve it?

How could you possibly think that you are the best and others are like shit?

How could you possibly make so many people to hate you while other people are trying their very best to let other people to like them?

Do you know that you are not the best in the world? So, please stop asking people around for their CGPAs. Morever, please stop commenting on people's CGPAs. Please stop scorning other people by saying such phrase as "What? You can also get dean list?". Well, please remember that you are just a slave of books. If you are really that great, why didn't you register for Medicine or Pharmarcy or Engineering fields but instead Applied Biology?

Do you know that we do not have the responsibility to please you all the time?

If you keep looking down at people, you will never ever get a true friend.

Please stop showing us your ungly black face because we do not care much about that, so please don't waste your energy.

Do you think I was being very rude to you today? But, I do not feel sorry for that at all, because I was rude to you once, but you were rude to me for thousand times. And I'm very sorry to tell you that, I do not have the intention to have any connection with you again.

I doubted you will see this, but if you did see this, PLEASE, STOP BEING RUDE TO US. PLEASE LEARN HOW TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE.

No comments: